のFollowMez

15 October 2010

The thing u had forget, But i was still remember

1st time made it :) No True Love Anymore,bcuz heart had broken :(
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
U know?
The thing u had forget , I was still remember it until now 

U know?
The thing u had talking about, I din forget it oso 

U know?
The action u had done for me , I still remember it oso

U know?
The promise u had making to me , I cant forget

U know ?
The memories u had gave me , sorry. I cant forget .

U dont know!!! 
all of it u also dont know!! and U had forget all of it :(
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

U must know,
U are the man who I loved before
but all of tat had gone 
the happy memories between us will alway stay in my heart :)
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

But now , I wanna to let u know
I will be fine soon :) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I want to become more strong :)
Memories only for Yearning,Expecting just to the Future.
I promise myself, I wont let myself expecting past anymore :)

2 comments:

  1. 爱,是幸福的~
    但是过去了,如果还能挽回,就尝试看看~
    不行的话,就要学会放手~
    因为
    也只有这样
    才能拥抱下一个幸福~

    懂得遗忘也未尝不是件好事~^^

    加油!!我饿得小学妹~

    (爱说加油的学记哥哥)^^Y 上

    ReplyDelete
  2. 整天吃哥哥

    I will be fine soon :)

    ReplyDelete

谢谢你对我的文章发表言论 :)
请下次再来 ★

但请别只为了让我去你家而敷衍留言。
如果是那样 ,
请按下右上角的“X”,
我不是骄傲或所谓的串,
我只希望你尊敬我的文章。

谢谢 ღ