のFollowMez

27 December 2012

HELLO Hl HI Hl Hl ! C:


Ahhaaaaaaaaaa! 
I know I've been ignored and abandoned MY dearest BLOG pass few months, erm, maybe a year? haha, orpsss, SORRY blog!



SORRY BLOG SOUND LIKE SORRY BOSS HAHAHAH

alright, It Isn't the point anymore because


*DENG!DENG!DENG!DING!*

Yup, you are right!

I am going to start blogging AGAIN!
Oh Yeah! I promise * This Time* I am not going to let my blog become a desolate area ANYMORE

BECAUSE hehehheheh :

1. SPM is over
alright, I consider as a temporary book-free person hahahhaa
say goodbye to the ton of SPM revision books hahahha.
goodbye my spm revision books ! :P

2. New year (2013) start
yup! 2013 is going to reach within a week and !
we still alive and the dint die at 21st Nov 2012. So I am going to improve myself in various field! 
FIGHTING! :D

3. I become a non-official 18 years old big big girl!  
or maybe a Young Women? XD

4. Going to leave Ipoh and going to start my college life! 
Yuppie and haiz!!


And this is the most Important reason
5.Mummy got me a new smart phone-Galaxy Note 2
YUPIEEEE! My New Phone! :) 
Ohyarh! Finally I can blog everywhere by using the Blogger Apps! Hurray =)


Alright,
Now this is a very SERIOUS thing.

alright BE SERIOUS k?

I would like to announce that

*DENG DENG DENG DENG*


New Life start! Haha
Have Fun and Enjoy !

That what the way life should be!

LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG 



27.12.12 by JOEY 

No comments:

Post a Comment

谢谢你对我的文章发表言论 :)
请下次再来 ★

但请别只为了让我去你家而敷衍留言。
如果是那样 ,
请按下右上角的“X”,
我不是骄傲或所谓的串,
我只希望你尊敬我的文章。

谢谢 ღ