のFollowMez

03 January 2011

Happy Re-open Shool Day ;D

  
Look Damn Tired ;((

Hello Guys ;)
Long time din update my blog already ><
really felt that lazy do so xD
but i should take my words as I promise LeeArBii & Myself <3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Just like skip eyes ,but the time was move fast (macam writing story gam XD)
 I should shout out ~~ ei ~ APA?
I already form 4 
year past year , time past time XD
my form 3 life just like tat jao past jor lor ;)
now , i will having the time of my life 

did form 4 = honey moon or busy life?
i dont know ;) 
i just know i will enjoy my form 4 life and i believe it will become a meaningful time of my life <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haiz , is time to talk about my PMR's result  ;(
Ya, i know my result was B.A.D
JUST only 5 A's and other all get B
really disappointed ;(
but what can i do now ? 
it was not be change if i dont wanna face it ;) 
Joey ,Just Be Happy and Smile  ;)
but what i was not understand is why my classes was 4sc4 leh ? =,=
5 A's was really not good , but also not really too bad lah wei =,=
haiz,. nevermind , mayb it was a way whom god arrange for me ;)
thx god ;) i will face my life bravely ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another is about XueJi ;)
yes, i am success , i am success become XueJi ;)
really damn happy during the camp 
thankiew all 26th and happy to meet u all 27th
It Was The Time Of Our Life Will Coming Soon ;) 
27th~ add oil ~try all our best and dont make 26th disappoint  ;)
This was what our promised 26th ;)

27th & 26th , meet u all on 9 Jan ;) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now was talking my last year kokurikulum geh mark lah XD 
hahahahha, really very proud of it <3



 black colour circle is my st john mark , wei =,= really damn low mark lah =,= 
black rectangle is my average of this year ;) hahah  ;) so high XD
(*in my school get almost A is really so high jor XD)
yellow circle is my form 1 until form 3 geh average mark , also not bad lah ^^
yellow + red circle is the comment who give by my class teacher : Bagus , Kekalkan usaha anda
HAHAHH 
did u know what mean of that? 
hahah , it means : Very Good, Keep it up  ;)
damn happy to get tis comment ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next thing , I had arrange a FULL timetable of my tuition time~ 
It was really FULL~
adui~ everyday also got tuition arh ~allah !

my tuition timetable  ;(

 And i drew it when i free xD
MY drawing paper ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fuyoh~I Get My Christmas Present ';)
A new Camera who bought from dad and mum ;)
Dad Mum I love u <3
they know my old camera had spoil so buy a new one for me ;)
ya , i like take picture <3
It was nice ;) PINK <3 I lovin it ;)

my new camera  <3 pink pink

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Really Very Tired This Few Day ~
you will believed what i say when u saw my black eye circle
SAW it ! Did u get it ?



Really Damn serious and terrible of my black eye circle  neh ? XD


ok ~ 
PK1238~
呐喊吧<3 
我的青春从这一刻开始挥洒 ;)

[By 童]

2 comments:

谢谢你对我的文章发表言论 :)
请下次再来 ★

但请别只为了让我去你家而敷衍留言。
如果是那样 ,
请按下右上角的“X”,
我不是骄傲或所谓的串,
我只希望你尊敬我的文章。

谢谢 ღ